MSAC hosts a variety of in-person and virtual events. See below for more information.
Have a question about your grant application? Want to know more about MSAC grant programs? Connect with MSAC team members in-person at locations throughout Maryland this fall/winter.
Each scheduled Regional Office Hours day, MSAC staff will be on hand for individual meetings on a first-come, first-served basis and will host a 45-minute brown bag question and answer session that will include an overview of MSAC opportunities. Register for individual dates on Eventbrite to receive detailed information.
10 a.m. - 12 p.m. Individual Office Hours
12:30 - 1:15 p.m. Brown Bag Q&A
1:30 - 2:30 p.m. Individual Office Hours
- 10/4/22 Central Maryland @ Howard County Center for the Arts, Ellicott City
- 10/11/22 Western Maryland @ Allegany Arts Council, Cumberland
- 11/1/22 Upper Eastern Shore @ Queen Anne's County Arts Council, Centreville
- 11/3/22 Southern Maryland @ St. Mary's County Arts Council, Leonardtown
- 12/1/22 Lower Eastern Shore @ Dorchester Center for the Arts, Cambridge
- 12/5/22 Capital Region @ Prince George's Arts & Humanities Council, Upper Marlboro
- 12/8/22 Central Maryland, Baltimore @ The Peale
For more information and to register, click here.
Join MSAC and your fellow colleagues across the state with your favorite coffee drink for a dialogue about the arts in Maryland in this virtual ongoing series. Topics vary each week and also offer open discussions. Click here to see the upcoming events.